Create a Square item to be sold online when line in a Google sheets is added

• 4 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Good day,

I'd like to know if the following is possible. I have a google sheet (that is filled from google forms) that list items that are ready to be sold online (SQUARE). When a new item is available a new row is created. This is what would trigger a ZAP to create an item in Square and make it available online. The item data is populated from the information contains in specific cells of the row (including link to the picture), title and specification.

We are a non-profit that repair bike that were donated to us, fix them and sell them at good price in our community.

Thanks for your help!

Claude
claude@lacyclerie.ca

ken.a 8 months ago

Hi @LaCyclerie,

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request for “New Product” trigger and “Create Product” action for Square integration. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LaCyclerie,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I just wanted to clarify something. When you mention "item", are you referring to your products in Square? If that's the case, I'm afraid we currently don't have a trigger in Square for new products, nor an action to create them. However, we do have these functionalities on our feature request list. Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that.

Thanks!

Please do add me to this feature. Eager to test is and see it deployed.

Regards

Claude 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @LaCyclerie,

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request for “New Product” trigger and “Create Product” action for Square integration. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Much appreciated.

Thanks

Claude 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @LaCyclerie! I’m glad I was able to help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊