Best answer

Create a PDF and email to a Messenger subscriber

• 2 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, I would appreciate any feedback for the following scenario if possible please.

I use FB Messenger to engage with subscribers. 
The subscriber answers questions and the answers to the questions are sent using a webhook to google sheets at the moment.

I am wondering if there is any scenario that would allow me to do either one of the following:

1. Collect survey data based on input in Messenger and send to Google Sheets then when the subscriber confirms all data is correct, send that data to another application using Zapier and then email results back to the user
  2. Send survey data based on input in Messenger and send direct to the application and once the subscriber confirms that data is correct, send the results back to the subscriber

The survey data collected is based on a specific set of questions but the output results are customised for each subscriber so the application sending the output (ideally PDF) should preferably be customisable for various results. 
Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 4 March 2021, 18:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mrmac2you 

Are you using a chatbot app like Manychat to get the data in FB Messenger?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@mrmac2you

Are you using a chatbot app like Manychat to get the data in FB Messenger?

Hi, yes, I am using Chatmatic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mrmac2you Unfortunately - it doesn’t look like Chatmatic has a Zapier integration.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@mrmac2you Unfortunately - it doesn’t look like Chatmatic has a Zapier integration.

HI @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu - I already have the integration set up and it works perfectly getting the data into google sheets. I have two options with Chatmatic (it might still be in beta - see attached), one uses the API and the other uses a webhook. Both of those work for me.

My query was really looking at options to get the data from google sheets into a PDF template of sorts so that I can email to subscribers. 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@mrmac2you 

Gotcha! In this case, you'll probably want to take a look at PandaDoc

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok great, thank you, I will check them out.

Appreciate your time.