Question

Create a new lead into the Leads Inbox in Pipedrive from SharpSpring when a contact has a lead score > 50

• 8 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I am trying create a new lead into Leads Inbox in Pipedrive from Sharpsring when a contact has a lead score > 50. However, I have not been able to figure how.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Good morning @Matti!

As long as your new lead is bringing in a lead score, you should be able to use Filter by Zapier to take action based on criteria you set. You can find more info on Filter here: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Let us know how this works out for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Matti 

Good question.

Can you clarify if the SS trigger would be New Lead or Updated Lead?

The SS Zap app only has a trigger for New Lead.

Hi Troy, 

I am looking forward to export new leads From Sharpspring To Pipedrive based on the lead score. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Matti 

Try these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: SharpSpring - New Lead
  2. Action: Filter
  3. Action: Pipedrive - Create Lead

@Troy TessaloneThis is exactly what I have been trying to use. I have tried the following 

1. New lead in Sharpspring
  2. FInd or create person in Pipedrive
  3. FInd or create organization in Pipedrive
  4. Zapier filter Only continue if Lead score greater than 50
  5. Create lead in Pipedrive

However, when trying to create a lead, the Zap does not find the person created earlier in this action sequence, even though the person and matching organization are created in the Pipedrive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Matti 

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured with the data point variables mapped between each step.