Question

Create a Linkedin Matched Audience with a list Company fields (Company Name / Website / Country )

• 31 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi Community,

I am trying to automate creating a Linkedin Matched Audience (using the Linkedin Matched Audience integration) - but I cannot see an appropriate action to this do.

I’ve tried the Linkedin Matched Audience integration - but it seems I can only add audience members by “Email” address.

In Linkedin Campaign manager it is is possible to create an audience by uploading a CSV file containing the Company Name (the company that an employee works for), as well as the company website, linkedin URL, country etc.

E.g. “Joe Bloggs Limited, jobbloggs.com, linkedin.com/joebloggs, UK”

Is it possible to add an Action to achieve this? Can I extend the existing Linkedin Audience integration to include this functionality (e.g. contribute to it?)

The ultimate goal is to “programmatically” create these audiences from within my app. Unfortunately I cannot use the Linkedin API directly - hence why I would like to use Zapier to achieve the goal.

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Prash_GI 

Good question.

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves.

Best to provide feedback and feature requests by submitting a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

@Troy Tessalone thanks - will do! 

If anyone has come up with any solutions to the above that I’ve missing - would love to hear! And as I said - happy to help contribute

Prash