Best answer

Create a folder in sharepoint site

• 8 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey All,

I know that there is no Zapier and Sharepoint integration in place yet, but maybe there is a workaround to my need.

Basically I want to create a folder in a specific location in sharepoint based on a trigger from Recruit CRM. So if a candidate is hired, then create a folder with candidate name, in a specific (and shared) location in Sharepoint.

I know this can be done with OneDrive, but my company employees need access to the sharepoint folders instead of my personal onedrive account.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 8 August 2022, 21:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @GerhardVisser! Thanks for stopping by and welcome to the Community! 🎉

You’re definitely- right at the moment, we don’t offer a Sharepoint Integration. I did go ahead and add your vote for one on the internal app wishlist so we’ll email you if and when that changes though! 

Regarding any workarounds for Sharepoint, full transparency, we tried tackling this as a team at one point. Even with all the 🧠 power combined our squad came up short. The short of it is, it’ll likely require using Webhooks by Zapier and the Sharepoint API.

Is it doable? Maybe but given the complexity our support team wouldn’t be able to provide a ton of guidance. Of course there’s always the option of going the paid route though! You can hire a Zapier Expert here: https://zapier.com/experts

In the meantime, I’m curious to see if there’s any other options the Community has come up with though! 👀