Best answer

Count Webflow form submissions in Zapier sent email

• 9 September 2022
  • 3 replies

How can I add an incrementing count of Webflow form submissions into the generated/sent Zapier email?

I have a simple Webflow form that is submitted to Zapier then some basic filtering is applied to send emails to different sales representatives depending on what product type the client selects before submitting the form.

I see one field ‘ID’ but it has no data/value.

I want to keep this primary key/incrementing number index as simple as possible.

Thanks

Last element/field ID has no data/value

icon

Best answer by jesse 13 September 2022, 00:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Symbio 

You can increment a value by +1 by using this Storage By Zapier action. Then map the value to your email body field.

Hi @robschmidt , before I get started with the change you suggest. Will that work on 5 separate email sends/bodies?

Form submission > Zapier filter x > Send email x (Increment value will be 1)
Form submission > Zapier filter y > Send email y (Increment value will be 2)
Form submission > Zapier filter z > Send email z (Increment value will be 3)

Would you know of any resources/tutorials to insert the ‘Increment Value’?

Thank you very much for your help Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Symbio just stepping in for Rob here! Yes, this should work for all email paths but might be dependant of how you have your Zap configured. Here are some articles/tutorials we have on using storage:

Of course, if you have any questions as you’re getting set up, let us know how you have your Zap(s) configured and we’re happy to lend a hand!