Best answer

Copy a zap option does not copy all output fields correctly

• 10 August 2021
  • 3 replies

G’day. We are using a NinjaForms to Google Sheets zap to transfer form data to a sheet to capture registrants for our monthly  events. We are setting up one zap for each month as some of the admin details change month to month.

However when I copy our successfully tested first month zap, apply the new webhook, the input fields shown for transfer to the sheet are in order of the form rather than in order of the sheet. In other words the sheet output specification has not copied as it was in the source zap. Sure I can go through the process of reordering for each month but thought first  to see if this is how it should be and if not what could I be doing wrong.

Will appreciate your help.  Regards, Kilkenny

icon

Best answer by kilkenny 11 August 2021, 08:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kilkenny 

Can you post screenshots to illustrate the issue you’ve mentioned?

Thanks for your response Troy. I started going through the process again taking screen snips and suddenly realised I had been copying an earlier zap on the staging site, not on the live site. Switched over and all worked just fine.

Sorry to trouble you, regards, Kenny

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s great news, @kilkenny! Glad to hear you were able to get to the bottom of it and thanks for letting us know the cause! 

I’m going to mark this one as solved. :)