Question

Convert Notion Task List to Google Calendar Events

• 1 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve got a Task List on Notion with basic Information (Task name, Description, Importance, Due Date, Status, time consumption).

I want to create an event on my Google Calender based on those tasks, the task name should equal the Event name and the description the event description.
Zapier should somehow check the importance (not important / important / very important) and the due date of the task and choose which one has to be done first.
Based on this information Zapier should create events in Google Calendar, as long as there no other events schedueled for this time. The time consumption if the tasks should also be considered

As I am new to Zapier I hope I described everything so that you can understand. Also I am not sure if this is even possible, so I am happy to hear some better ideas from you!

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @AurelienW 

The only part that can be done is creating tasks in Google Calendar from Notion. The trigger will be 

Notion > New Database Item

And the action would be 

Google Calendar > Create Detailed Event

However, this will not check for your availability 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Moh’s suggestion will work for new items in Notion. If you want to send the existing Notion items into calendar you can use Transfer. Notion is a transfer-ready app and you can set up a transfer at transfer.zapier.com