Best answer

Constant Contact / Google sheet: not pulling data

• 9 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi I am trying to export Constant Contact’s list to Google sheet. Everything seemed smooth until I tried to load the data to google sheet, I could only see “Email”, “First name” and “Last name”. But all other extra data couldn’t be found and loaded. Please advise. 

Thank you so much for your time!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 10 November 2020, 18:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zaps steps are configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The example record you’re using to configure the Zap has no data for some data points.

You can still configure the Zap by mapping the data points from Constant Contact to GSheets.

I am not sure how. Do you mind giving more instructions on how to map them manually? Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Select a different example from the trigger step.

I tried that too. It’s the same. :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can still map the data points from the Constant Contact trigger step to the GSheets action step.

Then I suggest turning ON the Zap and testing.

Test with a New Contact in Constant Contact that has all the data points populated.

Is it possible that it’s constant contact’s issue because it didn’t populate the data that I am looking for? No matter what contact that I tested, I didn’t see any “phone” or “address” section that I set.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

No, Constant Contact is a robust app.