Best answer

Connection Placetel to Pipedrive

• 7 April 2020
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey there, 

I am new to Zapier and I am looking for a solution to connect our softphone with our CRM. We are currently useing Placetel and Pipedrive. If possible, I would like to connect Placetel to Pipedrive in a way that when we do a call, an activity is automatically created in PD. Usually there are already some good working plug-ins for PD, but they do require number porting or caller masking + charge extra for every calls / minute. This of course does not make any sense, as we already have a valid contract with a phone company. 

Question now: Is there a chanche to use Zapier to connect those two systems, so that its like if we would be useing a plug-in? 

Would be awseome to get some help. 

Thank you, 

Sebastian 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 10 April 2020, 01:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Sebatian,

That’s a great question! You won’t need any plugins. You would simply connect both of those apps to Zapier and then build out the workflow (we call them Zaps) by choosing the appropriate trigger (when this thing happens) and action (then do this other thing).

If you go here (https://zapier.com/apps/pipedrive/integrations/placetel) you’ll see a spot where you can select the trigger for Placetel and the action for Pipedrive and then create the Zap with one click:

You may need some search steps in between those 2, in order to find the lead, contact, etc. where you’d like to add the activity. That link above should get you started!