Best answer

Connection issues - querystring NONE

• 25 February 2021
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm trying to connect some zoom accounts via my zapier account (PRO plan). I keep getting the following

Oh, foo. Zapier could not connect to your account.  The `None` parameter is missing from the querystring.    

Kind of urgent to get these accounts in place for the business.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 25 February 2021, 18:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

26 replies

Hi Community, 

I receive this error when I try to chain Pipedrive and Mailchimp together. Explicitly when I try to log into Mailchimp via Zapier. 

I am having the identical problem at the minute trying to authenticate with my Salesforce instance. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks Albert - I’d suspect it’s a platform-wide issue in that case. (It’s worked previously)

Userlevel 1

Hi Community, 

I receive this error when I try to chain Pipedrive and Mailchimp together. Explicitly when I try to log into Mailchimp via Zapier. 

I have this now with my own product integration, but it says ‘none’ parameter missing instead of ‘code’. The latter would make sense when you have a broken integration. But parameter ‘none’ doesn’t make any sense to me, seems to be a bug somebody just shipped into production.

Userlevel 1

Same problem here and important processes stopped.

Error:

Oh, foo.
Zapier could not connect to your account.

The `None` parameter is missing from the querystring.

Userlevel 1

Encouraging. We’re all in the same sinking ship

Also experiencing this issue with my Pipedrive integration.

Userlevel 1

@DLL Does it say “code” or “none” for that error?

Mine says “The `None` parameter is missing from the querystring.

Userlevel 1

Yeah, ok, so the shipped a bug into prod. Pinged them on Twitter, but maybe somebody should open a support request :)

I got the same error, and I have no idea how to resolve this.

I registered Zapier about few weeks ago, and today is my first day to make Zapier.

1 hour ago, I could connected to Adalo (could log in) successfully.

After that, though I tried to make another Zapier, I got the same error.

I can find the the code parameter in the address bar in the screenshot as @ikbelkirasan mentioned earlier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It indeed looks like this might be a site-wide issue affecting multiple apps. Please keep trying back every so often.

I’m trying to get confirmation from the Zapier team.

Userlevel 1

Same issue here with Pipedrive

Userlevel 1

Nothing that we can do about it but watch https://status.zapier.com/ for acknowledgement of the issue + updates. I’ve pinged them on multiple channels.

Yes, me too

I’m having the same issue! I get the same message with the “none” parameter. 

Userlevel 1

I’m also experiencing same issue. It was working and it has stopped working suddenly. 
If you see address bar than auth code is also there, Issue is that it is not able to generate token due to this error.

Please do let me know about this issue.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

It has to do with this incident. You can subscribe to find out when it’s resolved. 

Same issue here, while trying to connect my Microsoft account for a zap with Trello. SInce I registered on Zapier with the same account I am unsure how to proceed.

Have sent a request to support.

Same issue for me on hubspot

Hello, everyone. I have an issue during authentication. I don’t understand what the required parameter “None” I need to send to Zapier. Can someone help me and give me an answer to that ?

same issue here

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Max_325235 - It seems to be a bug affecting the site. You can subscribe here to get notified when the issue gets resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ortho2ortho @Bruno Franzini @albert2948 @Gautam - @Nate is correct, this is a known incident that the team is currently working on.

Fixing this is top priority and, while updates will appear on our Status Page, I have added you all to the report which means you will receive updates via email once the fix is confirmed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi All,

This issue has been marked as Resolved!

Please check out the Status Page for any additional information. If you are still encountering any problems, you can reach out to our Support team here for assistance.