Best answer

Connection closed with MongoDB

• 3 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I'm trying to create a zap that add a new raw in Google Sheet when a new document is created on MongoDB but I see an error on the first step:"We’re having trouble loading ‘undefined’ data in step 1 - connection closed" (see screenshot attached).

Though I've whitelisted all IPs (0.0.0.0/0) in MongoDB, I can't fix the issue.

Do you know how I could deal with it?

Thanks

Capture d’écran 2020-03-03 à 10.03.42.png

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 24 April 2020, 17:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Thomasbnft!

MongoDB can be a tricky one to connect because there are lots of settings that can affect the connection to Zapier.

I would start by looking at this help guide and making sure that you have covered everything there:

MongoDB - Integration Help & Support | Zapier

Userlevel 2

Hi and thanks for your prompt answer.

I've already checked the page you shared but found nothing that works...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hmm, in that case it's best that the Support team take a look to see if there's anything that can see in our logs. I've escalated this thread to the Support queue, so you don't need to send in a separate message, and one of the team will be in touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 2

Ok great, hope they'll find the issue!

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Thomasbnft ,

Circling back on this as I see you have been working with Laura in Support who has added you as an impacted user of this bug.

Please know that you will be contacted as soon as this bug is resolved but in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out with any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jenmobo - Thank you for your note to our team. At this time, we kindly request if you still need assistance with this issue to contact our Support team directly: http://zpr.io/t4NNK