Question

I'm trying to grant access to a Kajabi offer when a subscriber is added to a Builderall Mailingboss list.

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a Zap connecting Builderall Mailingboss with Kajabi. The task is the following: everytime someone subscribe to my list he(she) will receive a free class on Kajabi.

I've already connected both apps in my Zapier account, however when I'm creating the zap and I select mailingboss as first app it does not show any available trigger or event.

Any chance that someone could help me with that?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

And here it's showing that's possible…

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Marcio! Thanks for reaching out in community - happy to help!

I hope you don’t mind, I’d love to take a step back and elaborate on triggers/actions with Zapier. Sometimes it helps to think of it in terms of  "When this [trigger] happens in Builderall, do that [action] in Kajabi." 

In your case you’d need a “New Subscriber” Builderall trigger and most likely the “Grant Access to an Offer” Kajabi action.

I took a quick look and currently no triggers are supported for Builderall Mailingboss. Looking at the screenshot, the “Triggers & Actions” tab is highlighted. This will show all Triggers & Actions available for this app. In this case the only trigger or action supported is an “Add/Update Lead in List” action.

While I don’t have an ETA on when or if a “New Subscriber” trigger will be implemented I did add your vote to an existing feature request! This is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live.

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community!