Question

Connecting Jira to Zapier when Jira uses google sign in

• 22 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having trouble connecting Zapier to our jira instance because when it asks for login information it tells me that my credentials are incorrect, but I think this is because we go through google to log into JIRA? Can someone help me figure out how to connect Zapier to my JIRA while using my Google login? :) 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@LeslyC 

Can you provide a bit more clarification? Jira has 3 integrations with Zapier. Each with a slightly different authentication method. 

Jira Software Server logo Jira Software Server

Jira Service Desk logo Jira Service Desk

Jira Software Cloud logo Jira Software Cloud

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @LeslyC! We just wanted to check in to learn more about which Jira app you were using so we can further assist. If you are using the Software Server, then if you use Google SSO, then you can connect to Zapier using the same guidelines outlined here, The only difference is that you'll want to use your full email for username, and the API token as the password. Other SSO services haven't been tested yet. Let us know how you make out here!