• 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is what we are trying to do:

• User submits address and t-shirt size and fit
  • Zapier creates a new order in Shipstation

Not sure how to populate certain fields in Shipstation that HS won’t have:

• Order #
  • Unique ID

What is the best way to use Formatter to convert HS form choices on size and fit into preexisting SKUs in Shipstation?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What is the best way to use Formatter to convert HS form choices on size and fit into preexisting SKUs in Shipstation?

Formatter has a Lookup Table: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-use-formatter-functions#using-the-lookup-table

Otherwise you could use a GSheet as a Lookup Table via the Lookup Row action.

Not sure how to populate certain fields in Shipstation that HS won’t have:

• Order #
  • Unique ID

Are these required fields or would those be system generated by Shipstation?

If required, then could populate these with the Object ID from HubSpot to create a relationship between apps.

Userlevel 1

Yes, the Order # and Unique ID are required by the integration. Order # would be created by ShipStation when you start a manual order, no idea why Zapier expects that to be populated by the trigger app.

The google sheet is interesting. I’m wondering if I instead write HS form → Google Sheet (new row) and then to ShipStation. I could use “1000” + [row number] = order number

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rick_At_Honeycomb!

I see that you reached out to our Support team about a ShipStation Zap. Did they end up helping you solve this issue? If not, please let us know!

Userlevel 1

I went in a different direction.