Best answer

Connecting HoneyBook Calendar to Outlook

• 25 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Honeybook only connects directly to Google Calendar so can I use Zapier to use the Honeybook Scheduling to connect to my Outlook Calendar?  

If not, is it possible to have Honeybook connect to Google Calendar, Zapier connect Google Calendar to Outlook Calendar?  If so, would the worth flow work both ways? For example, if I make changes to my Outlook Calendar will it reflect in my Google Calendar to update the Honeybook Scheduling and vice versa?

icon

Best answer by MichelleS 2 May 2022, 19:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @IrishTO4372 

Good question.

HoneyBook has these available Zap triggers: https://zapier.com/apps/honeybook/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@IrishTO4372 

FYI: Zaps are not meant for 2-ways data syncing between apps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/does-zapier-support-two-way-syncing

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey, there! 

Since Honeybook only connects to Google Calendar, you can totally set up a Zap to copy those Google Calendar events to your Outlook calendar. 

For example, you can set up your Zap like this:

1. Trigger: Google Calendar New Event
    This will trigger whenever a new event is created in Google Calendar.
  2. (Optional) Action: Filter Only Continue If
    This action is optional. If you have non-Honeybook events created in your Google Calendar, you can set up a Filter so that only calendar events that meet certain criteria continue to the next step.
  3. Action: Microsoft Outlook Create Event
    This will create a new calendar event in your Outlook calendar.

Like Troy mentioned above, Zaps aren’t really designed for two-way syncing. Sometimes, you can work around this, but Honeybook doesn’t have any actions, so you won’t be able to update any existing bookings.