Question

Connecting Bitrix24 with Jira service Management data center

• 4 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I need to connect Bitrix24 with Jira service management data center. Can I achieve this using Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for joining the Community here, @Dina El-Mowafy! 🙂

There are app integrations for both Bitrix24 and Jira Service Management on Zapier so it may well be possible! I say may as it would really depend on the workflow you have in mind and whether the necessary triggers and actions are available for those apps. 

Can you tell us a bit more about the desired workflow here. For example are you looking to add new contacts added in Bitrix24 into Jira Service Management? And can you let us know what requirements you might have for this workflow, such as only wanting to trigger for certain kinds of contacts or deals etc.

If you can share some more details here we’ll be happy to take a closer look and advise on whether it’s definitely possible!

Hello @SamB,

Many thanks for your reply!

The integration that I mean is automating some actions based on triggers between both applications and send notifications.

I want also to make sure that this integration is available for data center platform. And the price is as attached or not?

Best regards,

Dina El-Mowafy

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Dina El-Mowafy,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I'm not very familiar with the Jira data center platform, but you can give it a try by creating a Zap and selecting the Jira app that suits your needs best. We offer integration with three different Jira applications, so you have options to choose from!

6b1b138637dc0a693f27d23aa295a51e.png
(view larger)

As for your pricing question, the pricing seems correct according to your screenshot. If you are on a free trial you may use our premium features that’s mentioned here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496197192461-Get-started-with-your-free-Zapier-trial

Hopefully, this helps! 😊