Skip to main content
Best answer

Connecting a specific booking page in OnceHub

• 26 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to connect a specific booking page from OnceHub to Active Campaign. The current Zap between the two programs is pulling “all” bookings. Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LMDoc!

I looked into this for you and we do have an existing feature request for it, but the last time the team at OnceHub (then-ScheduleOnce) replied, they indicated there were no plans to add that functionality.

Two things:

1. I’ve added your vote to this feature request but I would suggest reaching out to the OnceHub team and letting them know directly that you’re interested in this.
  2. You can add a Filter step after your trigger step, indicating which booking page you’d like to run the Zap for. That means that any time a booking page that is NOT that one triggers the Zap, the filter will prevent the Zap from continuing.

Hope that helps! And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need more help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in with a happy update!

OnceHub has implemented UTM parameters in their booking triggers! 🎉 Super stoked this could be implemented for ya’ll sooner than anticipated. 🙂

Happy zapping! ⚡️