Best answer

Connect Zapier with WhatsApp Business API native

• 23 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi im looking to activate a messege teampleate in Whatsapp Business API messeage templeate from Zapier when a new client are added to a google sheet spredsheet from facebook leads ads.

How can i do this? I know how put the contact from the FB LEADS in Google Sheet but how can connect now with Business API, what are de code

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 February 2023, 15:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Morbenes, welcome to the Community!

WhatsApp Business is currently on our internal wishlist of apps to app to Zapier, so I’ve added your vote to help get it added sooner! 

In the meantime, I’m not sure whether you’d be able to use a Webhooks by Zapier action to connect to the WhatsApp Business API. You’d more likely need to set up a custom integration with WhatsApp Business on the Zapier platform. It’s quite advanced so I’m not able to help provide the code and/or steps on how to set that up. If you’re interested in building a custom integration you can find out more here: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/zapier-intro

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution for you. We’ll be sure to post an update here in Community as soon as the WhatsApp Business app is added! 🙂

Userlevel 1

How can i send my vote to do this?

Bonjour, 

Moi aussi je souhaiterais ajouter mon vote pour WhatApp. Est ce possible ?

Moderator edit to include Google Translation of original message: 
Hello, I too would like to add my vote for WhatsApp. Is it possible ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Morbenes and @Caro! 👋

@Morbenes - it looks as though you also reached out to our Support team and they’ve already added your vote.

@Caro - I’m happy to confirm that I’ve added your vote too. I can’t give any estimate as to when WhatsApp Business will be added to Zapier but we’ll be sure to notify you by email the moment it is. We’ll keep this page updated with any news in the meantime! 🙂