Best answer

Connect WooCommerce subscription status with user role in Discord

• 9 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello there,

After several attempt of setting up zap and searching through forum I still can’t find a solution on how to connect a Woocommerce user subscription status with user role on Discord.

1 persistent error under user tab when selecting Discord is

Unable to load choices
We’re having trouble loading 'User' data (Cannot read property 'username' of undefined)

No mater what I select it doesn’t load user data. 

I tried custom field from subscription, which is a discord username, error shows value is not snowflake. 

All I am trying is to setup user role on discord when subscription status is Active. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 January 2022, 14:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @yatix,

Thanks for writing in and sorry about that error! I did some digging and see this is a recently surfaced bug in the Discord integration. I’ve added you as an affected user so we’ll let you know by email when that is resolved for the dropdown of Users. 

For the time being, it looks like using a User ID as a custom value is a workaround if you want to give that a try!

Hi @yatix,

Thanks for writing in and sorry about that error! I did some digging and see this is a recently surfaced bug in the Discord integration. I’ve added you as an affected user so we’ll let you know by email when that is resolved for the dropdown of Users. 

For the time being, it looks like using a User ID as a custom value is a workaround if you want to give that a try!

Yes, I did try that and it works. Now I need a way to convert username to user id (most probably via discord.js) and then pass it on. 

I will keep tracking this thread anyways. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @yatix!

You’ll have likely already had an email notification about this but wanted to confirm here that this issue is now closed. :)

If you’re still getting that error please get in touch with our Support team who will be able to further assist.