Best answer

How do I monitor and send an email when any of the 100 Airtable records is updated?

• 28 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.  

I want to create a Zap to send an email whenever any record is updated to the email that is on that record.  I have figured out the connection but it only allows to send email when a certain record is updated.   I want it to watch all 100 records and when any of the records is updated, send an email to the updated records email.   Any help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 31 May 2023, 23:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I think it can be done but not understanding why you are trying to do this since, as you mentioned, the trigger should work fine, send email when there is a new record updated on airtable, isn't it?

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

In setting up the Zap i can;t get it to send to any record just a specific record.  in the Mailto field it is requiring a specific record.  screen shots attachedd.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Craigzappa 

Good question.

The To field has a dynamic mapped variable from Airtable in Step 1.

So whenever the Zap is triggered to run the “Billing Contact Email” value will change based on the Airtable record that triggered the Zap.

Userlevel 1

Thank You