Best answer

Connect two different HubSpot accounts in one Zap

• 1 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm trying to create a Zap that connects two different HubSpot accounts, I'm trying to get the Zap copies a new contact in the first HubSpot account into the second HubSpot account. Does anyone know if you can connect two accounts in the one Zap?

Thanks in advance for your help.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 1 April 2023, 02:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RGTYSC 

Good question.

Yes, that’s possible.

You will need to connect both HubSpot accounts to Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

You may need to use a new/different private browser to connect multiple accounts for the same app.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

Thank you for that response, however I was able to connect two HubSpot accounts to my Zapier account, however I don't seem to be able to connect two different HubSpot accounts within the one Zap. It seems to only allow you to have the one account within the Zap.

Any ideas you have to get around this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @RGTYSC! Thanks for clarifying that.

Hmm, apologies if you’ve already tried but if you go to your action step, in the “Account” drop down area is it not allowing you to change, and select the second connection?

The reason I ask, is I’m not seeing any notes on not being able to connect a second account though so I just want to double check what you’re seeing. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi @christina.d, Thank you, I had completely m issed that. All working now.

I must have Saturday morning brain!

Thanks so much for your help.