Best answer

Connect my WooCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics NAV

• 8 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How can I connect my WooCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics NAV because I want to receive the orders I have in WooCommerce into Navision also.

How can I do it? I see these events but I am not sure the one I need to choose or if it is possible to do what I want ->

icon

Best answer by chanelle 9 May 2023, 21:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @monicaamb,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “Create Lead” could be a perfect fit for your workflow. Have you tried utilizing that action step?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the reply,

I was looking something like “Create order”

Do you think “Create lead” could work?

If it doesn’t work, can I request money back?

Thank you very much,

Userlevel 1

Hi @monicaamb,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the “Create Lead” could be a perfect fit for your workflow. Have you tried utilizing that action step?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Thank you for the reply,

I was looking something like “Create order”

Do you think “Create lead” could work?

If it doesn’t work, can I request money back?

Thank you very much,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @monicaamb -

I have not personally used it to determine if that trigger will work, however I agree with Ken that it is worth a try and appears to be the best option. 

This trigger is available on our Free plan to run every 15 minutes if you would like to try it out without upgrading your user plan. If you are curious about upgrading for a multi-step Zap, I am afraid we are not able to assist in account management here in the Community, but you can always reach out to our Support team! 

Hope this helps!