Skip to main content
Question

Connect Easy Storage Solutions to Zapier

• 2 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’d like to create a zap. But I can’t integrate Zapier with Easy Storage Solutions. Are there any work arounds or other AI tools I could use to connect Easy Storage Solutions to Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rachel Celis 

Try asking Easy Storage Solutions Support for guidance about the availability of their API/webhooks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rachel Celis! 👋

I couldn’t find Easy Storage Solutions on our internal list of apps to add to Zapier so I’ve gone ahead and put it on the list and added your vote for it. I can’t make any promises around whether it would definitely be added but we’ll be sure to let you know if it is! 

In the meantime, that guide Troy shared covers a lot of the ways you can connect to an app that’s not on Zapier but I also wanted to provide a link to our Request to add a new app to Zapier guide which has a couple more options in case it’s useful. 

Hope that helps. If you run into any issues in giving the workarounds mentioned in those guides a try please do let us know - always happy to assist further! 🙂

hi @Rachel Celis ! Was just looking into this and found your post. Were you able to get any info from Easy Storage Solutions re: API/webhook availability?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @SaraS923!

Not sure whether @Rachel Celis has had any success in connecting to Easy Storage Solutions’ API directly but I wanted to reach out here to let you know that I’ve added your vote for the Easy Storage Solutions app to be added to Zapier too. 🙂

If you attempt those workarounds and run into any trouble do get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!