Question

Connect contact form on CMS pages to different email addresses (with Zapier)

• 18 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey,

I have a challenge for you. I’m building the website on Webflow

1. I have CMS collection of team members which creates a CMS page for each member.
  2. There is a contact form on each CMS page which allows users to send a message to the team member who’s email address is recorded in their CMS item.
  3. I tried using Zapier but am unable to add a hidden dynamic text field (with the CMS item email address) within the contact form, so that I can select it in the ‘To:’ field in Zapier, so that I an automate the message being sent to the individual team member.

Question.

Does anyone know how to add a dynamic text field referencing the CMS item email address to a contact form (so that I can select in the form submission zap in Zapier — in the send email ‘To:’ field?
Alternatively, is there another way for the contact form on a CMS collection page to point to the different team members email addresses?

Thanks

Steve

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @alumestartup ,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delayed response! 

I see you are working with Chelsea in Support on this issue- I will let them dig in and troubleshoot and circle back to this thread once resolved.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @alumestartup!

I'm checking in with you here, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Have you managed to resolve things or did you still need help here? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@alumestartup -

Is it WordPress?