Question

Confusion In Zoom

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I set up Zapier to connect our gym software called Pike 13 to Zoom. The goal was to have our clients sign up for our zoom classes via the software. I completed this task on Saturday, May 30.

I then set up the classes in Zoom, and placed the meeting registration link in the notes for each class. I tested the system 25 times, and it worked great, and the student received the zoom link upon registration. 

I also completely cleaned the Pike 13 schedule so that only the Zoom classes would show.

This morning I got up and every Pike 13 class from last month now appears on Zoom, and each has their own meeting reg link. I turned off the zaps, and manually deleted the unwanted Zoom classes.

The issue is also that Zapier created it’s own class in Zoom for the classes I have on the schedule for this week. These are classes in which I manually placed the Zoom link for the participants in the class notes, so they would receive it in their confirmation. 

As I mentioned, I have manually deleted all of the zoom classes that appeared there erroneously, and it appears - since I shut off the zap - that they will not come back.

Please tell me how to navigate this situation:

1. get Zapier to only talk to the intended classes in Pike 13
  2. not create double links which creates tremendous confusion

Thanks, Beth

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Beth Rypins , 

To better understand we’ll need to know what your trigger step is for these, and do you have a search step to find the event or just a “create event” step. Listing off (or screenshots of) the steps in the zap will help us better understand where the possible issues are. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Beth Rypins!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

We got it figured out! Thanks for checking. Beth

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Beth Rypins that’s great news! Would love to hear how you cracked this- I’m sure other members will find it handy as well!