Best answer

Coneccion MYSQL

• 15 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

No me puedo conectar a mi servidor CPANEL que tiene MYSQL, he realizao lo indicado, he habilitado en el firewall la IP 54.86.9.50 ademas he colocado la IP 54.86.9.50 en MySQL remoto y sigo sin conectarme el error es:

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: Timeout connecting to 192.140.56.134:3306 (192.140.56.134:3306). Try opening up any firewalls and ensure your device is listening on port 3306.

1. Make sure you click "Allow" or "Accept" on the permission popup
  2. Double check your Account has the correct permissions
  3. Check out our help docs for more information
icon

Best answer by Danvers 24 April 2020, 14:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @lmackay - That error indicates that the connection to your MySQL database timed out. Most probably because that port is not reachable from the internet. You have to allow ingress traffic in your Firewall for the port 3306 (i.e open port 3306).

Userlevel 1

Hola

Es un servidor CPANEL, lo cual esta abierto el port 3306 adjunto un print donde me puedo conectar a mi Base de Dato con una herramienta MYSQL.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@lmackay - Your IP is probably whitelisted in your firewall but that’s not the case for Zapier servers. Try to open port 3306 for any incoming IP address (a.k.a 0.0.0.0) then try again.

Userlevel 1

Esta incluido en el Firewall el puerto 3306

Userlevel 1

pero sigo sin conectarme

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @lmackay I can see that you’ve been in touch with our Support Team and this is now resolved - there was another layer of security that your hosting provider had to handle/whitelist.