Best answer

Collect responses from Zapier app integration and pass back to shopify orders

• 24 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Please suggest how to get and save responses in shopify orders from Zapier app integration of creating onfleet task on new shopify order.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 1 September 2020, 18:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

We want to save ‘Onfleet task ID’ in shopify orders data to use it for tracking from shopify website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @smartdesigns!

I’m afraid the Shopify integration doesn’t have an Update Order action, which is what would be required in order to accomplish your desired workflow. 

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. You’ll be notified via email if/when that feature gets added!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @smartdesigns!

I’m afraid the Shopify integration doesn’t have an Update Order action, which is what would be required in order to accomplish your desired workflow. 

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. You’ll be notified via email if/when that feature gets added!

Hey Nick, I need to save the onfleet task ID to airtable instead of shopify, but the update record zap is not showing the related onfleet task ID. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@chrisfinck 

You can update orders in Shopify using a code step in Zapier.  What is your comfort level with Javascript and code steps?

What app is the onfleet task ID coming from?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@chrisfinck

You can update orders in Shopify using a code step in Zapier.  What is your comfort level with Javascript and code steps?

What app is the onfleet task ID coming from?

Hi there! I have an open question here. Will try not to hijack this thread. https://community.zapier.com/ask-the-community-3/two-way-sync-between-airtable-and-onfleet-7129