Question

Coins Recharge via mySQL

Hello guys! Im not too good on programming in php so i decide to go here to make the coins of my game recharge.
The thing its like this 

https://my.forms.app/wgstudio/riseoflegends

People come fill their details, if the username its ok. The zapier thing had to send the amount of coins their recharged once paypal payment its aproved.

I tryed something like this. But the problem its the final row, i dont know what im doing wrong.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @WGStudio! Thanks for reaching out! We definitely want to help!
Do you mind clarifying a bit around the anticipated flow and the error/behavior you’re currently experiencing? If it’s a specific error, screenshots of the message are always super helpful as well. Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this with you! 🤗

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @WGStudio just wanted to pop in and see if you were able to get your Zap up and running or if you needed further assistance? Let us know 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey, @WGStudio !

I suspect that the Row field wants the ID of the row, not the info you want to send to the row. Since you have a Find Row step before, can you try mapping the ID of the row you found in that step to the row field in your update step?

Hope that does the trick!