Best answer

Clickfunnels & Facebook Conversions - passing value as a dollar amount

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

When connecting cf and facebook conversions. I only see the option to pass the value over as cents.

Is there a way that i can enter an equation to divide by 100 to pass the value as a dollar?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 November 2021, 17:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Georgia Foster 

Try using a Formatter > Numbers > Perform Math Operation step in the Zap.

• Perform Math Operation: Add, subtract, multiply, or divide values, or make a number negative (Does not support Line-item fields)
  • Spreadsheet-Style Formula: Evaluate a formula similar to formulas found in popular spreadsheet applications.

With math operations, choose the fields you wish to add, subtract, multiply, or divide, and Formatter will perform the operation without any extra input. For more advanced math, try using Zapier's Code integration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to pop in here as spotted that there’s an existing feature request with the ClickFunnels integration for the ability to have amounts given as dollars rather than cents. I’ve added @Georgia Foster’s vote for that feature request so we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it’s been implemented.

In the meantime, as Troy suggested, using a Formatter (Numbers > Perform Math Operation) or Formatter (Numbers > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action to calculate the dollar amount should do the trick! :)