Best answer

Cleverreach connection expired

• 14 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

In unregular intervals the connection between Zapier and Cleverreach breaks. 

The app returned "Bad Request: Invalid token".

When I reconnect my Cleverreach account (has not changed since last connection), it works again for some time. This is really annoying, as it seems there is no “rule” when it happens.

Any idea how to solve this?

icon

Best answer by Thomas L. 15 December 2020, 02:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can have Zapier Support look into this by submitting a ticket: https://zapier.com/help

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy, 

thx. I did it actually in parallel.

This is the answer - for anyone also running into this issue:

Hey Thomas!

So sorry about this! I've investigated the issue, and it looks like you're being affected by an open issue with Cleverreach.

I've gone ahead and added you to a report about this so that the app's technical team can look at it. This does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with their dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in our queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I'm afraid that I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.

Sorry, I don't have better news here. In the meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Thomas L. 

One extra thing you can do to help is to reach out the Cleverreach and let them know you’re being affected by an issue with their Zapier integration. Apps maintain their own integrations on Zapier - so a little prod from their paying customers can often encourage apps to get fixing a little faster.

Userlevel 1

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu thx, I also did this, as Cleverreach offers directly opening a ticket on the ocurring issue. Hope it helps...