Question

ClassMarker integration

• 5 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Can Zapier support integration with Class Marker to call Class Marker Webhooks nightly and export the data into a flat text file and place it on SFTP. We’re trying to integrate between Class Marker and SumTotal and would need some direction on Zapier capabilities. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @gashokbabu,

I think it is certainly doable with Zapier. You can even find a link to Zapier here under “Third Party Integration”. If you want to request information from classmarker this would mean you have to call their API and if you want to just receive data automatically you can use their webhooks. Here is a screenshot from the page.

Let me know if that helps.

Hey @Ennes , Can Zapier call Class Marker APIs, consolidate the response data from multiple requests, convert to flat file and send to SFTP? I couldn’t find anywhere that is supported by Zapier?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ashok

hi @Ennes , do you have someone I could talk to regarding the integration options? This is a revenue option for Zapier. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ashok

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gashokbabu!

We don’t have an integration with ClassMarker, but we’ve got an internal request system where I’ve added your vote for it. Most times, the app developers themselves are the one to create the Zapier integration, so you may want to reach out to ClassMarker as well.

As for your question…

Can Zapier call Class Marker APIs, consolidate the response data from multiple requests, convert to flat file and send to SFTP?

… if so, it would require pretty deep knowledge of working with APIs, likely some coding skills like Python or Javascript and for the SFTP part we don’t have any native integrations, so I’m not sure how you could accomplish that step.

You can check out our Zapier Experts directory to see if anyone might be a fit for your desired workflow, and also the Work Offered forum where you can post what you need and others can respond.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@gashokbabu Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?