Question

Check contact mail exist or not?

• 9 November 2022
  • 4 replies

How I should add additional Zapier action to actually check if the contact exists, if yes, you can use the returned contact ID to associate the deal to the contact, to Find Contact trigger with the job.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ahmed Abdelmohsen!

Could you share some more details about what you’re trying to do? Specifically, which app or apps are you using and if you’re already part way through setting up a Zap, what do you have so far?

Thanks!

Hi, This is my Zap,

in step 3 when creation contact with an existing email in Concord CRM, there make an errors so we need to check if email already found make assign contact to a deal, if not creat contact .

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ahmed Abdelmohsen 

I couldn't find Concord CRM in the list of apps, is this private integration? 

If so, does it have a Find Contact action? Because this is what you would need in Step 3. Most integrations would have a Find Contact action AND a Create Contact if doesn't exist, so you can combine both into one action. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Friendly check in @Ahmed Abdelmohsen - can you let us know how you’re coming along? To Moh’s response above, Concord may have some actions we can’t see, so you’ll have to share with us what your status is! 

Best,

Rachael