Question

Chat GTP Prompt Response and Google Form Integration

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello. I’m having clients fill out a Google Form and I’ll use this information to send a prompt to Chat GTP to create 10 ad copy variation for the client. I want to have them select 5 of these options for their ad. Is there a way to have these options appear on the form before it is submitted? Essentially the top 5 options would need to be included in the Google Sheet that is created from the form responses.

What is thee best approach here? Would using another form for client intake makes things easier here? Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @JCR101, welcome to the Community! 👋

It wouldn’t be possible to add the options from ChatGPT to the Google Form before it’s submitted. But I wonder if you could use Interfaces to build the form and Tables to store the data instead? As then you could have a Zap that adds ChatGPT’s options to a table, and when the form is submitted it redirects them to another Interfaces page showing the table containing the options. In that table there could be a check box next to each of the options allowing them to indicate which options they want. 

There’s an existing template that you could use as a starting point for this sort of workflow: AI Content Idea Generator Template

If you’ve not used Interfaces or Tables before I’d recommend checking out the following:

Hope that helps to get you started. Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response Sam! I’m new to Zapier and also learning how to use HubSpot CRM right now. Once I get through the learnings I’ll circle back to this post and hopefully Interfaces are able to accomplish this task. I’ll keep you posted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad to hear it, @JCR101! 😁 

Hope things are going well. If you do run into any issues in setting this up at all just let us know, happy to help further!