Question

Charged $3500 without consent

• 28 March 2022
  • 1 reply

We signed up for a trial which clearly stated that we had a one week trial and if it wasn't canceled we would be charged $240. We didn't cancel. We were charged $239.88 (2/15/22) and an Additional $3,357.33 (3/1/22)!

Zapier is attempting to charge us again for $3,500!

My receptionist and I have been submitting forms to get a call back since Friday. Nobody is responding to us. We can't find a phone number to a human being. 

Somebody please help me here. They're robbing us! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Pureprecision. Thank you for reaching out here! I can only imagine how nerve-wracking this experience must be for you and we definitely want to help get this figured out. 

I really want to reassure you, your concerns have not fallen on deaf ears! I took a quick peek and it looks like we’ve responded to all but your most recent email. I’ll pop the last reply sent from Maggie (which was sent about 6h ago) below:

It looks like my colleague Catherine replied to your message on Friday. I would recommend checking your spam folder, as we sometimes hear from folks that our emails are routed there.

I've also copied the reply below:

It looks like a Teams Trial was activated on your account, at which point you have authorized an automatic upgrade to the Teams Plan unless you opt-out. That info is shown on a purple banner at the top of your screen whenever you're on our site.

That said, if you did not intend to upgrade, I can absolutely help you out with getting back on your previous plan and with a full refund of the difference in price.

Please navigate to your Plans Page (https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans/) and downgrade back to your original plan. 

Once you've done that, please reply to this email and I'll set you up with a refund. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

As she mentioned, it might be worth taking a look through your Spam folder (the filters can be a bit overzealous at times) or even searching your inbox for “@zapier.com”. While we’re not able to help with billing here in the Community, I know our friends in Support will take the absolute best care of you. Please continue to keep us posted!