Question

I want to copy information from a multiple selection column from a Notion Item to Category in Microsoft To Do

• 25 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m doing a Zap from Notion to Microsoft To Do. The trigger: New Database Action. The Action: Create New Task.

It’s working very well, it will help me a lot, but there is one thing that it’s lacking: I need to copy stuff from a “Multiple Selection” info column from a Notion item to the “Category” in MS To Do. The “category” is how I’m tagging stuff in To Do. But there is no “Category” field in the “Create New Task” action in Zapier. Why?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @handraqui, welcome to the community!

Thanks for explaining your question so clearly. The Categories field isn’t currently available in the Create Task action for the Microsoft ToDo Zapier integration, I’m sorry about that. 

We do have a feature request open for adding categories to the Create Task action. I've added your email address as another vote for this addition - we use these feature lists to prioritise updates to the integrations which we maintain. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if we add it in the future. :)

Thanks!