Best answer

Cant Sent messages from Facebook Messenger.

• 10 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I m tring to use a Jira Service Desk Integration with messenger. 

The issues in JSD is created from Facebook messenger perfect!

But when i try to makes some updates and that update need to be infromed to the conversation always give me the error :

“You can only send an automated message to the user with a PSID of '234567890123456' within 24 hours of them having sent a message to your page.”

I can’t use it.

Could you give me some help?

Thanks uin advance.

Regards!

icon

Best answer by Wemakefuture 10 September 2020, 08:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Facebook only allows you to send messages to users when the last contact was max. 24 hours ago. This is an API / Business change with huge impact on advertisers and chatbots. 

Find more info here: https://manychat.com/blog/facebook-messenger-bot-24-hour-rule/

Userlevel 1

Thanks!

i’m having the same problem while trying to integrate messenger with cloudapper CRM, the messages are coming in perfectly from messenger to cloudapper, but when I’m trying to reply them, its showing that above mentioned error “You can only send an automated message to the user with a PSID of '234567890123456' within 24 hours of them having sent a message to your page.” - Just FYI, I tried to reply instantly when i received the text from messenger. I’m not understanding why its not working even when I’m trying to reply instantly, can someone please help?