Best answer

Cannot read property 'org_type_id' of undefined

Has anyone seen this error when send information to KW Command?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 22 March 2021, 22:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jmjking24 

Make sure your Team ID is set.

The KW Command Zap app is not great.

If the issue persists, please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured, thanks.

@Troy Tessalone thank you. Assuming that has to be set on the KW Command side and since that’s not an option in zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jmjking24 

Are you able to provide screenshots of how your KW Command step is currently configured?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jmjking24 

Were you able to resolve the issue?

If yes, can you please share the solution, thanks.

Has anyone resolved this yet?

I haven’t. I’m just sending my results to a spreadsheet and then having the client upload them manually to KW Command

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jmjking24 and @bsaguid!

This appears to be a known issue with the KW Command integration. I’ve added you both to the bug report as affected users, which means you’ll be notified when it’s been resolved.

You may want to reach out to KW to let them know you’re having this problem with the Zapier integration. It can help when partners hear directly from their own users.

@nicksimard Can I also be added to the bug report?  Do you have any additional context as to the “Team ID”?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @government!

I’ve added you to the bug report.

I’m not very familiar with this integration, but if you can elaborate a bit on what you mean maybe one of our Community members can help out. Screenshots always help :)

@nicksimard The issue appears to be with the Team field where you can only select two random teams but is a required field, that wont even apply to a large chunk of agents.