Question

Cannot connect Google assistant to zapier account

• 12 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I can´t connect my google assistant to my zapier account since there is no "Link" button in my google assistant page. Did someone already have these issue ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi @Donovan1905,

Welcome to the Zapier Community! Happy to help.

To make sure we're on the same page, can you confirm that you're visiting this page from your Google Assistant capable device (tablet or smartphone)? The clickable ‘Link’ option there won’t show up unless you are on a device that support Google Assistant. 

I’m here for you in case you need more help.

@Zapier Staff

Hi,
I am having the same issue getting the link button to show up. I haven’t been able to use an Android device to see if it will show up because all of my work devices are currently running iOS 10+.

Hi, I’m trying to use Google Assistant with a zap. If I say “Hey Google, talk to zapier, I get a popup message that says “Sorry, Zapier isn’t available on devices set up for your language or country. 

Does anyone know why it is doing this? My country is New Zealand

Thanks for your help everyone :-D

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @jeremyp. Are you able to confirm that Google Assistant works with other applications outside of Zapier? I was just doing a bit of digging over where “conversational transactions” are permitted and I’m unsure if New Zealand is on the list or not.