Question

Can Zapier transfer Facebook Lead info to a landing page form?

• 19 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Right now I’m running ads on Facebook and sending leads to a landing page so they fill out their infomation.

What I would like to do is keep the leads on Facebook and use Meta’s Instant Forms because it’s much cheaper per lead. The issue is I would like to transfer that data to the landing page automatically because they’re supposed to receive an email as soon as they enter their information. 

So I’m wondering if Zapier can collect the data from the Meta Instant Forms such as name, email, phone number, etc, and send that information to the landing page to fill out automatically so that they immediately get the email they’re supposed to receive, as well as being entered into our CRM. 

Thank you in advance. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hewman 

Good question.

FB Lead Ads has a Zap app integration, but I don’t know if that will work for the Instant Forms, so you will have to test.

Also, the prefill/submit into a landing page form will depend on the form app/plugin/extensions/add-on being used.