Best answer

can you use zapier to do a one time sync of google calendar to office 365 calendar?

• 11 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

i have a new event zap already running.  but i can’t figure out how to get existing calendar events in google calendar over into office 365 calendar using zapier

icon

Best answer by Ennes 11 January 2021, 20:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @mghorban,

I am wondering if for importing the existing events does not even work better if you just use the import function of office 365 calendar. See here

You can use Zapier to make sure that future events will also be imported but the existing ones I think you should use the feature in office 365 calendar itself. Does that make sense to you?

Userlevel 1

yep.  did what you said and it worked.  

how do i keep the calendar synced?  if changes are made to events in google, does it auto update the events in outlook?  or does it just create new events?  is that a separate zap i need to create?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Perfect! Yeah, I think to keep it synced you can use Zapier. Ideally you can even double sync it. Those two Zaps would be would you need:

Google → Office here

Office → Google here

And yes it updates and does not always create a new one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

TIP: Be careful not to create an infinite loop where one Zap’s action is another Zap’s trigger!