Best answer

Can you call directly from Click Up by zapping GoToConnect?

• 10 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Our team focuses on high volume calls, and our goal is to make a Zap between GoToConnect and Click Up that allows a call to be made directly from a task in Click Up vs. having to copy + paste the number from Click Up into GoToConnect. The phone numbers are listed as a field in a task and our hope is to just click on the additional field to make a call. Visual for reference: 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 January 2023, 14:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GRNdenver 

Good question.

The GoToConnect Zap app integration doesn’t have an action to make a phone call: https://zapier.com/apps/go-to-connect/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @GRNdenver

Troy is correct, there aren’t any “Make a Call” type of actions for the GoToConnect app currently. I did some checking on our side and couldn’t find any existing feature requests for this so I’d recommend contacting our Support folks about this. They’ll be able to get a feature request submitted on your behalf so we can email you as soon as that’s added. 

In the meantime, if you’re comfortable using webhooks, or happy to give them a try, you might be able to use a Webhooks by Zapier action in your Zap to make the call. I can’t advise on exactly how you’d need to set that up but it appears that GoToConnect’s API documentation gives details on how to initiate a call via a webhook. And we’ve got a guide on sending webhooks that you might find useful:

Hopefully that workaround will help to get those calls automated until that new action is added to the GoToConnect app!