Best answer

Can we reset Task Usage limit early?

• 5 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! We are currently testing out Zapier and are on the Pro plan with 2k tasks ($73.50/month). We are already at the 80% limit after just 2 weeks, because we had a very unusual 2 days that chewed up 400 tasks alone on those days. I can see from posts here that the only way to reset/re-up the task # is by changing plans.

We need Paths so we need to stay on Pro. However, the next highest level is the 5k task plan at $133.50/month. We don’t need 5k tasks and that price point is expensive!

Is there any way to re-up our current level? We’re happy to pay another $73.50 even tho it is 2 weeks early.

icon

Best answer by Brem 5 April 2023, 23:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @aromweis 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with the task usage of your Zap.

Regarding this concern, I suggest opening a ticket with our Support Team to see what they can do.

You may go to our Contact Form - Get Help link.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Brem - thanks for your input. I contact Zapier support about this. I will post back here when I get a response.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @aromweis 

You’re welcome. Keep us posted!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Brem ,

Thanks for your suggestion - Zapier worked with us to come up with a great solution to our situation. Zapier’s understanding and flexibility are very much appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @aromweis,

Awesome! I’m glad our Support team was able to help you out! And if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to drop them in the Community. We're always happy to help! 

Thanks! 😊

I just contacted support again because I had this same issue. I hope this time I get a reply, because I’ve been contacting Zapier several times during the last few weeks, as I expected I would run out of tasks this month and looking for a solution before that happened. Every time I sent a support request, I’d get an automated email a couple of days later, with some links, but no solution. This weekend, in the middle of a special promotion in my site, I finally run out of tasks, and once again I only got an automated response but no solution.

I hope this time a human can finally reply :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @OliverVillar 

I'm sorry that a response hasn't been made yet, as our Support team is receiving a higher volume than usual, but rest assured that your inquiry/request will receive a response.