Question

Can we access the OpenAI ChatGPT browser plugin via the Zapier integrations?

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reply

A few weeks ago, Open AI released the browser plugin for Chat GPT and GPT-4. This allowed the Chatbot to search the internet in order to respond to prompts.

I am currently using the ChatGPT zapier connection and I was wondering if that this connection can access the browser plugin and search the internet.

My first usecase: I use ChatGPT to write personalized emails for inbound prospects.

This means that a prospect has inputted information into a form (including their website). I would like ChatGPT to visit the website, read the content and personalize the email.

At this moment, I am using generic information from the inbound lead, but it would be awesome if the AI model would be albe to read and interpret some more complex information from the prospect website…

Can anyone tell me if the ChatGPT-Zapier connection has this capability? Or should I use the OpenAI (GPT-3 & DALL·E) integration? And what are the possible requirements?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @AntonVerhasselt 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

I’ve not used ChatGPT before but here’s a helpful article about the app: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/14058263394573-Use-the-Zapier-plugin-in-ChatGPT-beta-#connect-chatgpt-to-your-zapier-account-0-0.

Also, the available action step for ChatGPT is the Conversation action.

Try creating a Zap if it can achieve the workflow you want.