Question

Can two zaps with the same trigger work (StreetText to Keap or Cloze)?

• 13 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a Zap that’s been working for months. It stores a new lead from a StreetText ad and puts the contact info in Keap. I just created a new Zap to do the same thing, but put it into Cloze. The new Zap is tested successfully, published, and yet when a new lead comes in from the ad, only the original Zap is working. 

What might be the issue here? How can I debug it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bobfromdc 

That depends on the app being used in the Zap trigger and the trigger event being used for the app.

Post screenshots with the Zap trigger step being used and how it is configured to give us more context.

Hi @bobfromdc 

That depends on the app being used in the Zap trigger and the trigger event being used for the app.

Post screenshots with the Zap trigger step being used and how it is configured to give us more context.

Hi Troy, here you go. The first 5 screen shots are the “StreetText to Keap” Zap, which is working. 

The second 5 are the “StreetText to Cloze” Zap, which is not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bobfromdc 

fyi…the Zap triggers for StreetText are scheduled (not instant), meaning those can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

Check your Zap Runs history for activity to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

OBSERVATION

You probably want to add a space between the mapped variables in Cloze.