Question

can't turn on zap

• 22 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I created free a plan account, and created a zap which is using premium app, but I can’t turn it on, message says I need to upgrade to premium plan. However I noticed there is a message on top of page says “You have 14 days to try out our premium features”, why I can’t try?

Thanks,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can configure and manually tests the Zaps with premium apps to ensure they work for your use cases.

“Try out” can be interpreted differently than “turn on”.

When you create a new Zapier account, you’re instantly enrolled in a free 14-day trial of Zapier. This trial allows you to try out paid Zapier features.

thanks for explanation. This kind of “Try Out” is just can try part of function, for example, we can’t try how it work automatically and what response time is. In addition, does it mean after 14 days, we even can’t do manually tests?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Manual tests are always available as that’s how you configure Zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What am sort of response time are to you trying to better understand, the trigger or an action step?

Action steps will be similar to what you experience when testing the step manually.

Trigger steps will depend on the type of trigger (e.g. instant or polling), the Zapier plan you have, and the app being used for the trigger.

Keep in mind there are other factors that may impact the response time for triggers/actions, such as issues with Zapier processing or issues with the app’s APIs.