Best answer

Can't transfer values of multi-select fields from pipedrive to... anything

• 16 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Use case:

I’m trying to sync contact information from Pipedrive to an airtable table, such that when my boss updates clients in her Pipedrive CRM, my airtable table will automatically update.

The problem:
There are zaps to do this, but they don’t work with single-select fields, or multiple-select fields.  
I will only get a number (presumably the ID associated with the option in the field), and not the value.

The question:
Is there anyway to get the value?
I would rather not go through a lookup table as the options in these fields change (New options are created or deleted) often.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 16 June 2022, 14:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @claxtonh!

This is something that I’ve seen happen in the past with Pipedrive, though we recently released an updated version of the integration that should solve this problem. Could you please double check that you’re using the most up to date version the Zapier Pipedrive integration:

If you only see one version when you first search for it, give your browser a bit of time and it should load the older ones. 

If you’re using the most recent version and you’re seeing this issue, or if you aren’t sure which version of Pipedrive you’re using, please could you get in touch with the Zapier Support Team (using the Get Help form). They will be able to check which version your Zap is using and can check the logs of the Zap to see what information is being sent. 

Thanks!