Best answer

Can’t select Jira custom field for ClickUp Start Date

• 9 December 2021
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone,

I just try to set up a new Zap.
I linked our JIRA server to Zapier and pulled all relevant fields.
In the JIRA test overview I can see customfields_21132-21136:

When I try to pull one of these fields in my ClickUp task, they are not available anymore:

Does someone has an idea how to fix this issue?
As we want to create Gantt charts in ClickUp I would need to put the Start Date in JIRA + ClickUp and this is what I would like to avoid.

Thanks & best,
Melanie

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 September 2022, 03:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Melanie Roever 

Try searching for the variable to map by the variable value (2022-01-22) instead of the variable name.

Hey @Troy Tessalone ,

unfortunately it doesn’t work:

Best,
Melanie

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Melanie Roever 

Try scrolling thru all the available options.

Otherwise, try opening a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Unfortunately, the values are not in…

Thanks for ypur support, I will contact helpdesk!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just following up here as I spotted that @Melanie Roever reached out to our Support team who identified that this is related to a known bug with the Jira Software Server integration. We don’t have any updates to share at the minute, but we’ll be in touch as soon as it’s been sorted.

In the meantime, if it’s possible to see those custom fields in the Zap History when the Zap is running live then you may be able to use this workaround to manually select the custom fields: 

Hope that helps! :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends! I wanted to pop in and let ya’ll know this bug has resolved and officially closed and you should be able to map custom values now! 🎉

Thanks for hanging in there with us on this one!