Question

Can't locate my Zap

• 19 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I did a lot of work inside my zap

i logged in today and its all gone but my browserr history shows everything and even my account profile id

i might have ended up creating different account, just confused right now i need help to locate this zap cos i followed a 6 hour tutorial to set it up

please help me locate my account

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

I did a lot of work inside my zap

i logged in today and its all gone but my browserr history shows everything and even my account profile id

i might have ended up creating different account, just confused right now i need help to locate this zap cos i followed a 6 hour tutorial to set it up

please help me locate my account

and i cant locate support

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kwabenaokyire 

Here’s the link to Zapier Support so you can open a ticket: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @kwabenaokyire

Ah, it sounds like you may have two Zapier accounts and are currently logged into the wrong one. This can sometimes happen if you sign up for a Zapier account with one email address, then later sign in using a Google account under a different email address - Zaps are missing from your account

The other possibility is that the Zap was accidentally moved into the Trash folder. If that’s the case you can move the Zap out of the Trash folder and into another folder to access it again - Restore Zaps in trash

If you’re still running into trouble after that, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team via the Get Help form who will be able to help track down the missing Zap! :)