Best answer

Can’t access my Zapier account as it was hacked

• 3 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone, I recently had my Zapier account using a google login hacked where all my zaps and my credit card details were transferred to a different gmail we’ve never heard of.

I contacted support and all they said was they can’t help because I’m contacting them from a non-account holding email even though we have months of email correspondence. We were an account holding email until the hack which happened in December.

Can anyone give any ideas of what we should do? We don’t want to have to start from scratch. I am also concerned if any other people in the community get their account hacked and lose all their work.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 4 February 2021, 02:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @fatburner 

Would be a good idea to enable 2FA on your Zapier account next time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @fatburner,

We understand and take your concerns seriously. Support is the only team that is able to assist in this particular issue as we do not deal with matters pertaining to account management and security on a public forum such as our community.

We kindly ask that this conversation continue with our Support team until resolved. Thank you!